Stretch out and relax in one of our 246 spacious guest rooms and suites on Paradise Island in Nassau, Bahamas.
FREE BASIC WI-FI IS OFFERED THROUGHOUT THE RESORT FROM THE LOBBY TO THE GUESTROOMS , THE POOL DESK, RESTAURANTS AND EVEN ON THE BEACH. This is an $18.00 per day value .
All our rooms offer a king bed or two (2) double beds with direct dial telephones with voice-mail, cable TV, clock radio, daily stocked coffee maker, mini refrigerator, complimentary electronic safe and a bathroom tub & shower and hair dryer.
- Islandview -- Spacious and comfortable with nearly 300 square feet (27 square meters) of space and views of Paradise Island; our Island View rooms are located on floors 2-8.
- Waterview -- Offering 300 square feet (27 square meters) of comfort and picturesque views of Paradise Island and the harbour; our Water View rooms are located on floors 9-12.
- Harborfront Balcony – Over 300 square feet (30 square meters) of comfort, each of these rooms include a private sun-warmed balcony with picturesque views of our private beach, lagoon and Nassau Harbour.
- Harbourfront One Bedroom Suite --Our four (4) one bedroom suites combine one of our Harbourfront Balcony rooms with a separate fully furnished parlor. The parlor space includes a second private balcony, an additional bathroom and a wet bar with seating. With nearly 650 square feet (60 sq meters); our Harbourfront Suites offer you the optimal opportunity of combining fun and relaxation during your stay.Guest rooms offer either 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Suites offer 1 king bed or two double beds.
Special Needs Accommodations:
The resort offers the following handicapped room accommodations:
- 1 double bed lowered for a wheelchair guest, bathroom with a roll-in shower and shower bars, handicap toilet seat, and wide doors for wheel chair access.
- 2 double beds lowered for wheelchair guest, bathroom with a roll in shower and shower bars, handicap toilet seat, and wide doors for wheel chair access.
- 1 double bed lowered for wheelchair guest, bathroom with a shower chair and shower bars, handicap toilet seat, and wide doors for wheel chair access.
- 2 double beds lowered for wheelchair guest, with a roll-in shower and shower bars, handicap toilet seat, and enlarge doors for wheel chair access.
For more information on our facilities or to reserve one of our accessible rooms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a TDD telephone for the hearing impaired (available at check-in), and the resort has a wheelchair on property should a guest need to use it.