About The Resort
A Great Choice For Your Bahamas All-Inclusive Vacation
Paradise Island Harbour Resort will make your Bahamas vacation truly enjoyable. Diversions such as dining, daily activities and evening entertainment are only part of our service -- and at our all-inclusive resort these amenities are all included in your vacation package!
- All-inclusive rate, including accommodations, unlimited house-brand drinks, three full meals per day, daily activities and nightly entertainment
- Two onsite restaurants and a pool bar & grille, serving everything from upscale cuisine to poolside dining
- Lobby bar open evenings for cocktails and entertainment
- Fully equipped fitness enter, so you can easily maintain your fitness routine
- Spectacular, 300,000-gallon free-form pool and adjacent hot tub
- Private, man-made tanning beach, as well as a dock and boardwalk
- Complimentary bicycles for exploring Paradise Island
- Free daily pool scuba lessons (requires a 24-hour advance sign-up at the dive shop)
- Island sports, including two tennis courts, horseshoes, badminton, basketball, and beach volleyball
- Championship golf, available nearby at the Cable Beach Golf Course
- Adult activity program, including dinner, dancing, and Bahamian entertainment and cultural shows
- Scuba and snorkel shop, to outfit you for all your Nassau water activities
- Snorkeling lagoon, with water activities for children
- Babysitting service available (fee).
- Outdoor & Indoor venue space, accommodating 150 to 200
- Event catering and on-property wedding and event coordinator
SPRING BREAK NOTICE- Please be advised that March and April are peak U.S. College Spring Break months. May - early July are also peak Summer Grad months. The Resort accepts student groups over these dates through approved student operators. Individual students can book a room directly through our website.
Effective 1 March 2013, any room that does not include a guest aged 21 or over who is officially registered in the specific accommodation will be required to leave a $250 deposit upon arrival. This deposit will be returned upon departure provided there has been no damage to either the guest room or to any area within the Resort property as a result of the occupants accommodated by the Resort. The minimum age to register for a room at the Paradise Island Harbour Resort is 18 years old. A credit card must be presented upon arrival to cover miscellaneous charges if incurred, otherwise a $100.00 cash deposit is required on arrival.
Please also be advised that debit card authorizations will deduct the available cash balance of any account and may not be reinstated to your bank account for up to five business days from the time the credit hold is released by the Resort.
The management of the Resort asks that travel planning agencies, tour operators, wholesalers and other travel portals provide the above information to their clients prior to the guest's arrival as the above deposit practices and conditions of payment will be followed by our staff.