Paradise Island Harbour Resort will make your Bahamas vacation truly enjoyable. Diversions such as dining, water sports, daily activities and evening entertainment are only part of our service -- and at our all-inclusive resort these amenities are all included in your vacation package! Children Sleep and Eat Free, however, a daily Resort Fee is applied for children4-11 years of age inclusive is charged covering gratuities and service charges. See "What is Not Included" for specific fees on specific dates of your stay.
When you stay with us, your all-inclusive vacation is worry free! One price includes all of the following:
- Room accommodations
- Hotel tax
- Three meals daily at two restaurants
- Unlimited house brand drinks, including beer, wine, soda’s spirits, and frozen drinks
- Snacks at Wahoo's Pool Bar & Grille throughout the day
- All food and beverage taxes and gratuities
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes for exploring Paradise Island
- Complimentary pool scuba lesson
- Daily activities schedule including night time entertainment suitable for the entire family
- Use of swimming pool/spa tub/beach and pool chaise lounges with complimentary beach towel service
- Use of our hard-court tennis (lit for night play. Rackets available in our activities office)
- Beach volleyball and horseshoes
- Use of fitness center
We offer great activities for singles and couples, as well as parents who need a break from the children. Our adult activities include dinner, dancing, Bahamian entertainment, and cultural shows. All are child friendly-but don't you want a break?
Every night there's something new to do! Our famous Bahamian dancers are Paradise Island's most exciting performers, appearing now exclusively in a beautiful tropical setting. Enjoy the show as they dance to the sweet sound of Junkanoo music. Bring your camera and join the Activity Staff in local dance lessons played by our house band. Enjoy live Caribbean-calypso music, karaoke piano music and much, much more.
What Is Not Included In Your All Inclusive Package
- Airport transfers: Taxis are easily accessible from Nassau International Airport for approximately $34.00 each way.
- $8 (USD) Energy Surcharge per adult (over 18) per night; charged upon check-out
- $10.00 per child Resort Fee per night for gratuities and service charges per night for ages 4-11 years and $25.00 per child per night during 13 February through and including 26 April 2014
- Optional or outside tours and excursions
- Motorized water sports (outside vendors)
- Scuba diving (other than our complimentary introductory pool course)
- Incidental purchases
- Telephone, fax, and Internet access charges
- Business services
- Laundry and dry cleaning (coin operated washers & dryers are available on the 3rd floor)
- Video and photo services
- Medical services
- Babysitting services...click here for our Babysitting Services Information (attach the respective document)
Free basic (email, news, and non-video) wireless service is available throughout the resort including the pool, beach, lobby and guest rooms for the convenience of our guests. High speed internet service (video, movies, large downloads) is also available for our guests at the rate of $15.95 per day.
Lobby Computer Kiosks
There are computers available in the lobby for those who do not wish to bring theirs on vacation. These computers are first come, first serve and available for the following fee...
$10.00 x 30 minutes
$12.00 x 60 minutes
RESORT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations must be received one day prior to your arrival by 4pm local hotel time or a one night cancellation penalty will be charged to your credit card or deducted from your pre-paid deposit if on account.
For the dates of 20 December 2013 though 4 January 2014 and 13 February through 26 April 2014 inclusive the cancellation period is increased to seven days prior to your arrival and received prior by 4pm local hotel time when a three night cancellation penalty will be charged to your credit card or deducted from your pre-paid deposit if on account.